magda

Magda's Books

The Mane Attraction (Pride Stories Series #3)

The Mane Attraction - Shelly Laurenston How can you not love Mitch? Another great addition to the series. Memorable quotes:1.Mitch winced. “You don’t have to marry your cousin or something, do you?”Sissy abruptly stopped pacing and turned to him with a lethal scowl. “Think we can put asidethe cultural stereotypes until we’re done with this conversation?”2.“Of course! Because no matter what he does, when he puts on your shorts and one of your bras,he never looks as cute in them as you do.”3. “Yeah, yeah. Show me what ya got, sweet—Mother of God Almighty!”4. Me and my sisters know how totake care of lion males, and we’ll get him off your hands. And you can go back to whatever it isyou do. Lick your ass. Chase your tail.”5. Once he stood, the two brothers stared at each other and then threw themselves into each other’s arms,sobbing.They were just so glad to be alive. When Ronnie Lee jabbed her lightly in the ribs, Sissy never expected to look over and see Mitch and his brother hugging like they’d just been helped off the Titanic .6.Sissy’s eyes narrowed the tiniest bit. “Touché, Monsieur Pussy. Touché.”I have lots of others, but you get the point.