magda

Magda's Books

Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)

Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1) - Joanna Wylde Guess I was expecting too much.As an avid watcher of Sons of Anarchy .... let's take a moment of silence to honor Jax's hotness.Okay, as an avid watcher, I knew more or less what I was getting into but didn't expect this. I KNOW that relationships start because of what is seen from the outside, the physical component for a relationship has to be there, but it seems that many of the books I'm reading lately ONLY have this component in their romances.Also, I despise the name Horse. I get it, no one wants to read a romance about the big alpha guy with a small penis, but HORSE is just pushing it a bit too far. There is one scene where I'm expecting Horse to confess his feelings for Marie, they've just been involved in a shooting, things are tense & they're scared. This is what comes out of Horse's mouth:“I scared you too,” he said. “I’m sorry, babe. But it had to be done. I couldn’t let that guy get away with that any more than I can let your brother off the hook. This is my reality and it’s ugly sometimes. Dragging you into this, I should be sorry. But I’m not. I’m not gonna let you go, Marie. I’m keeping you and I don’t care if I go to hell for doing it. I don’t care about anything but fucking you.”How romantic. Oh, also note that Marie is straight up stupid.